- 1 Janome HD 1000 - Want a Sewing Machine that Sews Leather check this!!
- 2 Singer 4411 - The Leather Sewing Machine Craigslist
- 3 Singer CG590 - Best Cowboy Leather Sewing Machine
- 4 Brother CS 6000i - Best leather sewing machine for Industrial Sewing
- 5 Singer 9960 - Best Industrial Leather Sewing Machine
- 6 Singer 4423 - Use Best Sewing Machine for Leather
- 7 Singer 5532 - Checkout Best Sewing Machine for Denim and Leather
- 8 Juki DDL- 8700 - with Hand Crank Leather Sewing Machine
- 9 Leather Sewing Machine Tippmann - Best Sewing Machines for Leather
- 10 Brother Project Runway CS5055PRW - Leather Sewing Machine
- 11 Tuning Up The Machine!
- 12 Do You Get Uneven Stitches? Why?
- 13 The Essential Element- Needle!
When stitching with hands can be fun and entertaining, it requires a great deal of time and labor, and so when it is about stitching hundreds of products within a short span of time, hand stitching becomes the least possible option. And so the invention of sewing machines paved the path for Industrial Revolution, and manufacturers are flourishing tremendously with the help of these machines.
The evolution of sewing machines helped the humanity reach to a certain level. The machines are so versatile with extendable arms, needles and automatic threader that this automatic version reduces the risk of jamming or tangling. Like in the case of leather sewing machines that are specifically built to deal with leather items!
Are you an active sewer? And if you deal with leather then you must own the very best leather sewing machine. Here is a compilation of some of the best machines that stitch leather very easily. Take a look.
Janome HD 1000 - Want a Sewing Machine that Sews Leather check this!!
The heavy duty leather sewing machine with built in features: Want a machine for home or commercial setting? Then you cannot ignore this one. With the name of Janome and 14 built-in stitches, 4 step buttonhole, it has a strong built with Aluminum casting. Loaded with accessories and features, the free arm even helps you in sewing collars, cuffs, pants, and many more tough areas of clothing. So, whether a leather stitching or some other fabrics, this gives you the perfect combination to achieve anything.
- Hard sided cover
- Removable free arm
- Manual thread tension control
- Adjustable stitch length
- Front loading bobbin
- Easy reverse lever
- Extra high presser foot
- Bobbin tension and jamming issues
Singer 4411 - The Leather Sewing Machine Craigslist
The heavy duty one with amazing sewing speed: This is a perfect workhorse. This is achieved with its interior metal frame, powerful motor, stainless steel bedplate and extra high sewing speed. Everything you throw at this, this Singer version is sure to sew them together. The main highlight here is the quick pace and that too of 1100 stitches per minute, amazing isn’t it? So, leather or any other thick fabrics, this speed helps in stitching with slightest of ease. And to ensure that materials don’t get caught up in faster sew speed; the simple to load drop in bobbin does the trick. And this way with this top notch sewing machine, there is very little chance of error.
- Adjustable presser foot control
- Sewing Assistant app
- Included accessories
- 11 built-in stitches
- Extra high presser feet lifter
- Do not support with less than 110 V AC
- For denim, you have to buy needles separately
- Noisy for home use
Singer CG590 - Best Cowboy Leather Sewing Machine
The best name for commercial grade sewing machines: Just like the Singer 4411 model, this is also a powerful beast which allows you to stitch anything. It’s built is quite similar to its Singer brother version with metal frame, stainless steel bedplate and high paced and powerful motor. For sewing leather, it has 18 built in patterns, automatic thread function, simple to use drop feed system, free arm for small areas and 1100 stitch per minute speed. Do you find it fascinating enough? Well, you can own one very easily.
- Automatic 4 step buttonhole
- Commercial and household warranty
- Jam resistant bobbin system
- Adjustable tension
- Presser foot lifter
- Snap on presser feet
- Noisy for household use
- No provision for extended worktable accessory.
Brother CS 6000i - Best leather sewing machine for Industrial Sewing
The amazingly computerized featured one: Do you want a free arm sewing machine? Brother allows you to have this machine and that too at an affordable price. With durability to work on leather, its 60 built-in stitches just add to the wow factor. Apart from this, the seven styles of 1 step auto-size buttonholes, hardcover, built in light, quilting table, access to bobbin thread and many more features make this machine a perfect comb for sewing any type of And hold on, this is not the end! Even for beginners, this is a very good option.
- LCD stitch selector
- Easy threading
- Oversized table
- Easy bobbin winding
- Super bright work area
- Free arm for cuffs and sleeves
- Adjustable sewing speed
- When turned off lacks memory function
- No scope for embroidery
Singer 9960 - Best Industrial Leather Sewing Machine
The stylish and powerful version: Yes we highlight it here again, 600 built-in stitches! This is the type of sewing machine that one can ask for and in return, you will get more than that. What can you ask for Singer 9960? Auto needle threader, one button hole function, 13 automatic one-step buttonholes, five different font options and with stitching editing skills, this is the most smoothest and clever machine to allow you to work on leather or any other materials. And just not these features, bonus accessories, extension table, and hardcover, this computerized sewing machine have actually given you everything, isn’t it?
- Value for money
- Digital information advisor
- Top bobbin loading system
- Heavy duty interior metal frame
- Stitch reference chart
- Need to hold the bobbin in place while threading manually
- May interfere with the functions if not used regularly.