- 1 Brother CS 6000i - Long Arm Sewing Machine for Quilting
- 2 Brother Project - Your quilting frames for home sewing machines
- 3 Get your Best Sewing Machine for Quilting Beginner Brother HC 1850
- 4 Brother Laura Ashley Fitted with Best Quilting Frames for Home Sewing Machines
- 5 Singer 7469Q - Best sewing machine for free motion quilting
- 6 Singer 9960 - Sewing Machine for Quilting and Embroidery
- 7 Brother PQ 1500SL - Sewing Machine for Quilting!!
- 8 Juki TL 2000 Qi - Sewing Machine for Embroidery
- 9 Janome MC 6300P - Choose the Best Sewing Machine for Quilting and Embroidery
- 10 Brother XL 3750 - Get your large throat sewing machines for quilting
Do you have sufficient money to buy a best sewing machine for quilting? Or your house has sufficient room to store a long arm quilting machine? If you don’t have any of these two, there is nothing to get frustrated about. While portability, cost and storage space can be an issue, there is a solution to your problem. Just go through these reviews to know more about the best sewing machine for quilting that will suit your needs.
While the sewing machines have improved over the years, there are so many models that are perfect for beginner’s level as well as for expert sewers. Take a look at them and quilt without any trouble.
Brother CS 6000i - Long Arm Sewing Machine for Quilting
The computerized sewing machine: This is one of the most popular selling machines in Amazon and definitely for some good reasons. This machine is loaded with features and accessories that one can get in a high priced machine. This is one of the best machines for the beginners and even provides you with so many varieties of features as you develop your sewing skill. With the capacity to sew almost all types of fabrics, this is definitely one of the best choices when quilting is concerned. The walking foot and quilting guide give you the best reason to choose this machine for even thicker quilts. There is a quilting table that provides the ease while creating your quilt.
- Versatile stitching experience
- Bilingual user manual
- 25-years warranty
- Included accessory feet
- Jam resistant top bobbin
- Stitch Select and adjustment features
- Table for Quilting
- Automatic needle threader
- Easy threading
- LCD display
- Super bright working area
- No scope for embroidery
- Lacks memory function, resets to default when turned off.
Brother Project - Your quilting frames for home sewing machines
The limited edition sewing machine: This is yet another popular entry level sewing machine with more features than the previous versions, but expensive too at the same time. The easy to use feature makes it a great choice for beginners who can try out sewing with 100 built in stitches. One exciting thing about this machine is the see-through open toe quilting foot. This makes quilting on this machine very easy as you can keep a constant eye on the fabric while it feeds through the needle. The manual and videos make the use even more convenient, and one can just use it right out of the box. With an oversized quilting table, 8 styles of one-step buttonholes and auto needle threader apart from the other features, this is definitely a worth purchase if quilting is in your mind.
- Includes decorative and heirloom stitches
- Built-in sewing font for basic monogram
- Oversized quilting table
- Included accessories
- Computerized version
- Suitable for all types of fabrics
- Backlit LCD screen
- Basically a machine for beginners’ level
- Do not support in countries less than 120V AC
- Lack embroidery features
- Quite expensive
Get your Best Sewing Machine for Quilting Beginner Brother HC 1850
The sewing and quilting embroidery sewing machine: With so many features packed, this machine is a bit expensive. This machine comes with tons of accessories, making your sewing experiences a great one. One can literally stitch anything in this computerized machine with cool specifications. While you can even try out some embroidery with ease, the decorative stitches like the feather stitch can help you stitch seams or do appliqué along edges too. Setting up this machine is very easy, and like other Brother sewing machines, this too is one of the great choices for a beginner. Unlike the previous Brother versions, this machine has 130 built in stitches. Apart from this the oversized quilting table, auto needle threader and 8 styles of 1 step buttonholes provide the ease and comfort while stitching.
- Versatile and reliable
- Equipped with special quilting features
- Instructional DVDs
- 25-years warranty
- Easy to use machine for all types of fabric
- Wide quilting table
- 170 stitch functions
- Highly priced
- Do not support power less than 120V AC
- A beginners’ machine
Brother Laura Ashley Fitted with Best Quilting Frames for Home Sewing Machines
The limited edition computerized quilting sewing machine with built in font for basic monogramming: This is a small and compact machine which is loaded with features at the same time reliable and not that expensive. With a powerful motor, this machine can easily handle multiple layers of heavy weight fabric, at the same time creates a perfect stitch. This is an ideal quilting machine for beginners to try out their hands on without really breaking the bank. This machine gives an amazing quilting experience with an extra wide quilting table and 11 sewing and quilting feet. Purchase it to see the results, which will definitely make you happy.
- Full set of designer accessories
- Online technical support
- 155 built-in stitches
- 33% large working space with extra wide table
- Backlit LCD screen display
- This machine doesn’t do sideways sewing
- This is just a beginners’ machine
- The lightweight feature does not make the stitches on heavy duty machines even always.
Singer 7469Q - Best sewing machine for free motion quilting
The confident computerized quilting sewing machine: If you are looking for a feature rich quilting sewing machine and not really considering the price for a beginners’ level, then this machine will provide you with everything that one can ask for. Well, considering the features, this machine is a great value for its price. Apart from the large quilting table, you also get 5 different quilting feet. Even the build of the machine is strong enough and is made up of heavy metals so that it doesn’t go tipping on you when you are stitching heavyweight Quilting and appliqué become much easier with the programmable needle up and down feature. With its numerous features, this is a great machine for the startup sewers.
- Electronic twin needle control
- Extra-large sewing table
- Fully automatic one-step buttonholes
- 98 built-in stitches
- Adjustable stitch length
- Designed for the United States and Canada only and do not support power less than 110 V AC
- A beginners model